At InstaCurve, we are here for you during these challenging times.
We continue to process orders daily, while adopting new policies to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities. We are adhering to all applicable CDC guidelines and adjusting our operations to better serve you during this constantly changing situation.
Here are some important updates:
- Shipping: Orders are being shipped daily, Monday through Friday. We are closed on weekends. Please note that the United States Postal Service (USPS) may have shipping delays of 1-2 business days during peak demand. These delays vary depending on the demand.
- Employee Safety: All non-essential employees are now working remotely. Our fulfillment team is practicing CDC guidelines for social distancing and disinfecting workspaces. Employees have been educated on safe practices and take several precautions, including wearing gloves and safety masks when handling any orders leaving our warehouse.
- Operations: Our warehouse is closed to the public and entry is restricted to employees only.
- Customer Service: Our entire customer service team is safely working remotely from home. As always, we're just an email or Live chat away .
- Returns: We've extended our return window to 90 days to ensure you are completely satisfied with your order. Additionally, for those that do not have access to a printer, we are providing the option to have a return label shipped to you in the mail.
- Refunds: Please note that returns are being held by the post office and delivered weekly. Also, in accordance with CDC guidelines, when we receive a returned item, we delay processing it until enough time has passed for potential contamination to be eliminated. We then use a high-powered steamer to further sanitize products. Due to this process, returns are currently delayed 7-10 business days.
Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@Instacurve.com or Hit us up on our Live chat, located at the lower right hand side of the screen.
On behalf of everyone at Instacurve. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty. Please be safe and stay healthy.